Exclusively for Adults, Tranquillity in the Dartmoor National ParkCamping and caravanning at Venton, Drewsteignton, Devon, EX6 6PG. 01647 231648. enquiries@woodlandsprings.co.uk

About Woodland Springs


Whilst the caravan and camping industry is waiting for further information fom the Government, indications are that sites may be permitted to re-open in some capacity during early July.

We wish to reassure customers that we intend to open our site at the earliest possible opportunity.

It is possible that the Government will insist on a phased re-opening (ie self contained caravans and motorhomes first then tents etc).  Sites may also have to take steps to limit access to communal facilities such as shower blocks and reception offices.  We will of course take whatever steps are advised to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.

For those customers hoping to enjoy a holiday at Woodland Springs,  we are now taking bookings from the 4th July.  Demand is expected to be high and customers are encouraged to check availability on-line via our website.

In the event that the park remains closed longer than currently anticipated, our policy is that we are happy to refund any deposits made for holidays which are unable to be taken.  Alternatively,  customers can choose to  carry forward any bookings to a later date.

Customers who currently have a booking with us that would be affected if we remain closed, will receive a notification email  to advise of your options well ahead of your holiday date.

We look forward to welcoming you all to the park soon!

Peter and Fiona Hughes



We have made the very difficult decision to close our gates to all guests from Monday 23rd March. This also applies to our seasonal guests who will no longer have access to the park. Woodland Springs will, therefore, be closed until further notice.

Although we have not been told to close, we are listening to Government advice and feel we all need to take much greater responsibility in helping to reduce non-essential travel and to reduce the spread of coronavirus.

We are now in the process of getting in touch with all customers who have a booking to advise them of our decision. Customers will be encouraged to re-book their holiday to later in the year if they are affected by a cancellation.

Seasonal customers will be individually contacted today

Please contact us via email if you have any further questions.

We would like to thank you for your understanding at this uncertain time